My Descent Ch. 05

Thank you again for the responses, I will continue to share as long as you provide thoughts and comments. I so appreciate everyone's support.

Chapter 5

I left David's, feeling in many ways very content, sexually satisfied and a sense of knowing what needed to happen moving forward. He was becoming more and more in control, but I didn't mind it, he did possess the object of my desire after all. I was nervous and afraid of how I would be able to keep it from Stacy and of course how we would be able to enjoy an intimate relationship. But at the same time, I needed to place my trust in David, he had been so on target with everything to this point.

Upon returning home it didn't take long to fall asleep, many concerns washed away by what had transpired over the last several days. I woke still feeling better in the morning and ready to start a new day, perhaps a new chapter in my life. I looked at my phone, nothing from Stacy, I wasn't surprised I could tell she was very frustrated with the events of yesterday. I jumped in the shower to go to class, thinking of what this afternoon would bring, thinking of David's cock, I was hard and so horny. But needed to hurry so I wouldn't be late.

After my first class I still had not heard from Stacy and had another class across campus, maybe I should reach out to her. I remembered that David specifically told me not to, I hurried to class. Possibly my most boring class of the week, I dreaded it but here I was.

As I was sitting in the class, doing my very best to stay engaged I felt my phone vibrating, I knew it was Stacy and whatever it was I couldn't respond. I was nervous and not looking forward to looking at the text. It was from David, it was a picture of me sucking his cock and the messages read, "Ready for your new life? Does this make you hungry faggot?"

OMG, it did, the look on my face, pure lust, his magnificent cock I wanted it so badly. I was instantly hard, so ready to have it in my hand, my mouth. I replied, "Yes David I think you know I am always hungry for it, I am ready to move forward."

He text back, "Don't ever refer to my cock as it, now say what you mean."

I replied, "Please forgive me David, yes I am always hungry for your cock."

"Have you heard from Stacy?"

I replied, "No I have not, I'm sure she has been upset about last evening."

"She has a right to be, she has no idea that you are a cocksucking faggot, she thinks you want and desire her. It is a very hard realization that someone as pretty as she is cannot get you hard. You do understand how she feels don't you?"

I replied, "Yes David I understand, I have no idea what to do."

His response. "You don't need to worry about any of that, you just do as I say, and you will get this."

It was a picture of his enormous, beautiful hard cock. I was so turned on, I had no idea how to respond to him, but I tried. "I will trust in you and do as you say."

"Good boy, now I'm sure you are very hard right now, I don't want you to do anything to hide it. I also want you to focus on your new desires today, notice crotches, look at other guys. Check out their cocks when you walk past them make sure you look at their cocks. Do you understand?"

"Yes David, I will do as you say."

He responded with a smiley face emoji.

Finally, the class ended, I was hard, the images of David's cock imprinted on my brain, but I need to focus on what he wanted me to do. As I stood to leave the classroom, I knew my own cock must have looked obscene, swollen and obvious in my jeans. As I walked the hallway, I was trying to nonchalantly look at others crotches. Many were fairly obvious, others were not as noticeable. I found myself wondering how big they were under their clothing, if they were hard or semi hard. I soon realized it wasn't an easy task trying to look at them and walking. But I did my best, I wasn't even noticing faces anymore, just bulges, bulges made by cocks.

I remember thinking how many cocks, I mean how many men were out there and I never really noticed or gave it a thought in the past. I was staying hard, I could feel it pressing against my jeans. I also noticed many of the men that seemed to display the largest bulges weren't the jocks, or well-defined men but rather the more average men or the nerds. Those more like David, a chemistry major and a highly intelligent person.

I was walking through the halls looking at men's cocks, trying to notice any correlations between them and their size, summing them up. I was hard as a rock and desperately wanting David's cock. I wanted lunch, it was almost noon and I had a 1:30 class and then I could go see David.

I headed to McDonald's, cheap and would fill me up and maybe take my mind off of my cock searching. It wasn't extremely busy for the time of day it was. I walked up to the counter and ordered my meal, while standing and waiting I noticed to guys working behind the counter. But one of them obviously had a very prominent bulge and seemed to be turned on. It seemed he and the other guy were making comments to each other and looking my way. I was probably reading too much into it in my current state.

My number was called and as I stepped up to the counter the guy with the bigger bulge winked at me and said, "Here you are sweetie, enjoy."

They were talking about me, probably talking about my hard on or wet pants, that was very unnerving, and I wasn't sure how to feel about it. I sat down to eat grateful that my jeans were out of sight. I had spent the last hour looking at men, looking at their cocks. But there was no denying the arousal I was feeling, I think the guy was flirting with me. Instead of being upset I found myself wondering how big his cock was, how much cum he would have. I had not even thought about all of those cocks with balls full of cum. I truly enjoyed cum, the feeling of it filling your mouth, the taste, everything about it.

My phone vibrated again, it was David.

"Enjoying your day so far faggot?"

I responded, "It is eye opening, but yes."

"Good, continue to look and admire, don't touch yourself in any way and I will see you at 3."

"I will be there."

I just sat and thought about how my life had changed in just a few weeks. I could only hope it was for the better. A guy came and sat at a bar area across from me, he was wearing shorts and his cock was clearly visible. I could see the outline and it looked to be very nice, I could clearly see the well-shaped head. I was looking at his cock like I used to look at girls' tits or asses, his balls were pulled up by the shorts and they looked so full. So full of what I hungered for, I could so easily remove the shorts and give him the best blowjob he had ever had. Swallow his delicious cum, god I was so hard.

Just then he grabbed his cock in his hand, looked at me and said, "See something you like faggot?"

I froze, I was so lost in my thoughts I must have been staring. I said, "No. I'm sorry I was just lost in thought." I grabbed my tray and got up to leave.

He laughed and said, "Yes I can see what your thoughts were."

I couldn't leave fast enough, I felt so humiliated, but so turned on. He knew, he knew I was staring at his cock, he probably knew I wanted to suck his cock, he could see how turned on I was. Like the guy in the laundry a few days ago. There was a part of me that was shocked and yet another part of me that somehow liked it, even accepted it. Time to focus on the task David had given me, get through one more class and get to him.

As I walked to my next class, I focused on every male crotch I moved past, my thoughts had changed to so many cocks and so much cum. I'm using the terms so freely now, but why wouldn't I, it has been my focus all day and the reason I can't seem to lose my hard on.

As I sat in class I couldn't remember ever being as horny as I was at that moment, I felt so alive and couldn't wait for the class to end. I could look at more men, more cocks and get to David. As class ended, I couldn't get out of the room quick enough and watched every guy I met trying to see their bulges, I was so horny. I got to my car and drove to David's apartment.

I knocked on David's door, he opened it with a smile, greeting me warmly. My eyes instantly looking at his crotch.

"Very punctual, good boy. It seems we have a lot to discuss, come and sit, let's talk about our future."

We moved to his sofa and David asked, "How was your day?"

I explained to him that I had followed his instructions and what had happened at lunch. I could see that it turned him on, his cock was growing from hearing my day long cock watching.

He began, "I want to know how you felt, looking at men's cocks all day long. Other's noticing that you were, the comment that was made to you. Share how it made you feel."

I began, "I have been turned on all day David, I have been hard and visualized each and every cock I noticed, wondering about its size, knowing they were probably full of cum. When the man called me a faggot and caught me looking, it was embarrassing and humiliating but how could I be angry. It was true, I can't stop thinking about cock and cum."

He smiled and asked, "Have you spoken with Stacy?"

"No, I have not, in fact I haven't given it much thought until just now."

He smiled, "Have you given in to your desires? Do you truly realize what they are? What is happening to you?"

"Yes David, it is taking every ounce of my will power not to beg to suck your cock. "

"David stated, that's good, very good. Why don't you rub and caress it through my shorts while I share my thoughts with you."

"Yes David, I would love to." As I reached to caress his cock, he stopped me.

"You are sitting on the sofa, where should a cock loving faggot be?"

"I'm sorry David." I sank to my knees in front of him, it felt so natural.

"Good boy, now I will share my thoughts and if you agree we will move on. You are by your own admission a faggot cocksucker, you are in love with my cock and can't get enough of it. It stands to reason that in your position I would be the Alpha, it is my cock. I have been researching and learning much about our situation and something I read described it in this way. Cocksucking is about two men getting sexual pleasure from the same penis. If you are the cocksucker there are consequences, it's his penis. I believe that is where we currently are, please share your thoughts up to this point."

I had heard every word he said, my intense horniness was driving me insane, caressing his growing cock was driving me insane with lust. How could he not know how desperately I needed his cock. "David, I agree that I am a faggot cocksucker, I am completely in love with your cock. I do also believe I am the weaker of us due to my hunger and desire."

"Good boy, so I have devised some rules or guidelines to help us as we continue to build our relationship. As we have already agreed to, you will always ask and be specific in what you desire. From this moment on you will address me as Sir, you will come to me whenever I call or text if I am in need of servicing, you will do as I say at all times. I will NEVER engage in any sexual activity with your penis, you are the faggot. Please share your thoughts."

I was listening, I was listening intently and everything he said I was wanting so desperately, I was mesmerized by his cock, I needed it desperately. I responded, "Yes David I will agree to all you have said, may I please remove your cock?"

"Yes, you can remove it, we have more to discuss."

I pulled down his shorts and it sprung free, I was transfixed, it was so beautiful. I had never wanted anything so badly in my life. I touched it, lovingly, softly, feeling it's hardness, it's manliness. My mouth started to water, I wanted his cum desperately.

"There is the look I have come to expect and to love. Your entire life has changed, we will be bringing out the real you. We now have Stacy to figure out our best course of action."

I took my eyes away from his cock, briefly, looking up at him. "What is it you want me to do?"

"I want you to be honest with yourself, do you feel the same desire for Stacy or any part of her body that you feel for my cock? You couldn't get hard for her, yet you have been hard all day looking at cocks and thinking of mine."

"No David, I don't, it has been so difficult for me, but I don't have anything close to the desire I have for your cock." I was feeling desperate, I was so turned on, I wanted to suck his cock with every bit of enthusiasm I could muster.

"So, what do you think you should do? Be honest with her and end the relationship quickly or try and spend a little time and let her down easy?"

I didn't care at that moment, I wanted his cock in my mouth. I looked up at him and asked, "I am so turned on right now, may I please suck your cock Sir and we can decide after you have provided me your delicious cum?"

"No, you may not, this needs to be resolved, you may rub it on your faggot face if you wish."

I was more than happy to do so, it felt so incredible, his pre cum on my face, his huge cock. I loved everything about it.

"Good boy, I want you to end it quickly, it isn't fair to her to drag it out. The bigger question is going to be the reason you will give her. Let go of my cock and focus on what you will say to her."

I did as he said, staring at it with pure lust, my own cock leaking pre cum profusely. "David I just need to tell her I am going through some things right now and need to work through them. Other than that, I'm not sure what else I can say to her. I do agree that it isn't fair to her."

"If that is the choice you are making, I will support you, what will happen when she finds out what you have become?"

"I don't intend for her to ever know David. Isn't this going to be our secret?"

He smiled at me and said, "Do you really believe that is realistic now? You spent the entire day looking at other men's crotches, thinking of their cocks. There is nothing you wouldn't do right now to take mine in your faggot mouth. As a matter of fact, I want you to go shopping, I want you to find 2 pair of jeans. I want you to ask the salesperson for help when you do so, I want them as tight as possible on you, something that will easily show your package. Maybe a peg leg, just explain to the person helping you that you want them to look as gay as possible. Will you do so?"

I took my eyes away from his cock, I knew he could see the apprehension in my eyes.

"I need you to reply, remember the rules we set. Answer and I will allow you to kiss the head of the cock you now worship."

I looked at him and replied, "Yes Sir, I will do as you say."

He smiled and said, "Go ahead boy, kiss the head."

I immediately started kissing the magnificent head of his cock, my hunger and desire at an all-time high. I was moaning like a little bitch.

"Ok, that's enough for now, rub it on your faggot face. I also want you to go to Victoria's Secret while you are shopping and have the salesgirl there help you find panties that will showcase your dick. By the way for the time being that is what it will be referred to as. I have a cock, you have a dick. Now agree to what I have instructed and repeat what I said, and you may kiss it again."

I didn't even give it a thought, I quickly responded, "Yes Sir, I have a dick, but you have a magnificent cock."

"Good boy go on and kiss it. You will be wearing panties every day and the jeans whenever possible, after all you do want the men whose crotches you are admiring to know that it turns you on, don't you?"

I simply moaned, "Yes Sir."

"Start sucking, but slowly, let's make it last."

I started kissing and licking his cock in the most loving way possible, making love to his cock, to him. The man that now seemingly wanted me to be exclusively his, to be able to worship his cock always.

"You are going to make such a good bitch for me, you need it so badly. Becoming such a slut for cock."

I moaned, I couldn't stop myself, I paused long enough to look at him and say, "Please Sir, I do want to be your bitch, I love your cock and will do anything you ask."

"Yes, my sweet, you will be, in so many ways your life is just beginning. As soon as you satisfy me and get the cum you crave you will break up with Stacy. You will take your shopping trip and your new life begins."

I was moaning loudly, completely lost in my lust, hearing his words and wanting what he was describing. This cock in my mouth as often as possible. I wanted to become his bitch, to please and satisfy him, I had truly become his cocksucker and I wouldn't change anything.

 

https://xoops.ec-cube.net/userinfo.php?uid=262531

https://seekingalpha.com/user/51185429/comments

https://forums.oneplus.com/members/w1580192652501.2767540/

https://club.7ya.ru/bencriss64/

https://doncolombia.com/foro/usuario-tawicapo

https://educatorcommunity.hmhco.com/profile/qediguco

https://anilist.co/user/luhawufo/

https://xuyevopo.tistory.com/2

http://globedia.com/perfil/vowiqixa/

https://www.wipplay.com/fr_FR/user/duquqeqo/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Y Tu Lolá También Pt. 04: Eat

Bed & Breakfast & Bed